Immigrant, African American, LGBTQ, indigenous, and women workers along with allies are striking on May 1. Pledge to strike & build the day with us.
Do you refuse to stay silent as government and corporate interests:
- Escalate immigration raids that are shattering families
- Violate Native sovereignty
- Drive down wages, safety protections, and organizing rights
- Increase the criminalization of Black and Brown communities
- Exclude trans people from public life
- Ban Muslims because of their faith
- Rapidly destroy the environment
Let us strike together for a world where human rights and equality are respected. A world in which immigrant families are no longer torn apart and no Black life is senselessly taken. A world where every child gets a good public education, every woman and girl is safe, every parent can access affordable childcare, every family has quality health care, every senior can retire in dignity, and every person has risen out of poverty.
We need to show this Administration, Congress and large corporate interests that our human and economic worth is more powerful than their agenda of hate and greed. Opposing Trump is not enough. We must stop him.
Pledge to participate in #may1strike and take the Actions below to build the day with us.