Ready to Resist: What's next after #ResistanceRecess?
Sign up here to join this Sunday's Ready to Resist mass movement strategy and training call, where we'll debrief the stunning #ResistanceRecess, a week of action when members of Congress were home and more than 100,000 constituents turned out to demand all-out resistance to Trump. We'll look ahead to what's next in our resistance, starting this week!
You'll receive a phone call at the start of the call at the number you provide here.
This week we'll hear from:
- Paola Mendoza, Creative Director for the historic Women's March, will provide a political update on another astonishing week;
- Victoria Kaplan, Organizing Director at MoveOn.org, will share stories from town hall meetings across the country;
- You! We'll have an opportunity to hear stories of what worked from successful actions around the country so we can learn how to build our power;
- Nelini Stamp, National Membership Director with Working Families Party, will roll out actions we can take this week as Trump prepares his first address to Congress
- Hosted by: Jennifer Epps-Addison, co-executive director of Center for Popular Democracy
You can also listen to the call via live streaming online at this link starting at 8 p.m. ET (7 CT/6 MT/5 PT) on Sunday, February 26.
Bookmark this page, and get a few friends together to listen Sunday evening, and then discuss and plan!
By signing up, you agree to receive a telephone call from MoveOn.org at the telephone number provided, to participate in the call on Sunday, February 26 at 8 p.m. ET (7 CT/6 MT/5 PT).